Join Lake Park Seniors on Tuesdays (September – early June) as we share fellowship, riveting discussions and enjoy a variety of informative presentations from talented guests. Coffee & Fellowship begins at 11:30AM, followed by a deliciously nutritious lunch ($5) at noon. We wrap up with a presentation at 1pm.
Be reminded that the Lake Park Tuesday Club for Seniors will close for inclement weather whenever MPS is closed; otherwise, we meet every Tuesday for fun and fellowship. A nutritious lunch is a highlight and only $5.00.
Top 10 reasons to come to Tuesday Club:
1. Fellowship – We get out of the house and keep in touch with old friends.
2. We share memories and miseries.
3. Warm noonday healthy meal – Having a nutritious lunch together is a delicious experience.
4. Great programs – Informative guests provide worthwhile discussions and food for thought.
5. Learn more about health issues and have an opportunity to ask questions.
6. Grow in faith. Bible study is most inspirational.
7. Keep one’s mind alert.
8. Members of the church share their talents and hobbies with the seniors.
9. Lifelong learning – we learn something new every week.
10. Members are healthier because we are important to each other. We look forward to seeing each other every week.
Would you like to share your gifts with our seniors?
The Tuesday Club for Seniors is always looking for provocative and timely presenters. If you have some flexibility in your schedule on Tuesdays, we have a place for you to share your talent, expertise or true love. A free lunch and the adoration of the Tuesday Club seniors is your reward. Are you a college student dying to share the latest research paper you have written? Are you a youth member of Lake Park with a hobby or musical talent to share? All ideas are welcomed. Take us on a journey we might not have anticipated. This is an intellectually curious group looking for fun. Join us!